Do you have stained teeth that make you feel self-conscious about smiling? Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic treatment we offer and great at improving the overall aesthetics of your smile.
Teeth can be stained by foods, drinks, smoking and certain medications. Teeth whitening is a safe procedure that can lighten the colour of your teeth by using a safe dental bleaching agent. Individual results vary and are based on your initial tooth colour and the nature of your tooth staining.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
1. Once you have decided to undergo this whitening option, our dentist will take impressions of your teeth (upper/lower), which will then be sent to the dental laboratories for the trays to be custom made.
2. Usually it will only take 2 weeks before the trays are sent back from the labs.
3. We will provide you with your custom made trays, whitening gel and the easy to understand instructions.
4. Your dentist will also show you how to use the trays and advise you on how much gel to put in each section, and how long to wear the trays at a time.
5. After 14 days of whitening a whitening review will be booked.
If you would like to ask us any questions relating to teeth whitening we are more than happy to answer them! Please call us on 01384 394 215 / 01384 392 196 or or email us at email@example.com
Email us with your query and we will be more than happy to assist you.